Mandated Reporter

As an In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) Provider, you are a "Mandated Reporter".  If you see or suspect abuse/neglect, you MUST report it immediately to the Adult Protective Services (APS) or Children's Protective Services (CPS) agency.  Your report is kept confidential and the county will  investigate the suspected abuse.

Learn more about the different types of adult and child abuse by referring to the Mandated Reporter Handout.

Reporting Hotlines

APS: 1 (800) 451-5155

CPS: (714) 940-1000